Monday 10 July 2017

Bourjois Baume de Nuit


Texture: Very thick and rich.

Flavour: Rose.

Fragrance: Rose.

Finish: Shiny.

Lasting power: Overnight.

Colour: Clear.

Longevity: 18 months.

Size: 7 grams/0.25 ounces.

Discontinued: Yes :(


Rating: Five.

If you like this, try: Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, Lanolips, By Terry Baume de Rose.

Ingredients: It's a mystery. They aren't listed on the pot and I couldn't find them online either. 

This is a beautiful balm and I'm so sad it was discontinued. I'm not sure it was ever available in Australia, I bought mine online from the US. It was a beautiful, rich night time lip treatment, I'd layer on a thick layer at night and wake up with soft, hydrated lips.

It's quite similar to the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, so if you're looking for a good night time balm give that a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.