Wednesday 6 January 2016

Hello and welcome!

Hello! Welcome to our new blog!

I've been looking for a lip balm blog for years. Chaptastic was great but they stopped blogging in 2010 and I haven't found another great lip balm blog since. 
So I decided to start one. That was two years ago and I only got as far as writing a welcome post. Then I met the beautiful Emma who is also a fellow lip balm addict. We chat daily about lip balm (and other things) and decided we'd write this blog together. I'm sure between us we've used hundreds of different balms. What's the point of being a lip balm addict if we can't share our knowledge?

If you know of any great lip balm blogs, please let us know in the comments. Also, as we are a new blog, if there is anything you'd like to see or any balms you'd like us to review, please let us know and we'll do our best to oblige (it'll give us a great excuse to buy a new lip balm).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.