Monday 7 March 2016

Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals Mangilla


Texture: Beautiful. Buttery smooth.

Flavour and fragrance: Mango vanilla. The scent is more vanilla than mango, however the addition of mango makes it a great change from regular vanilla balms. 

Finish: Semi matte. 

Lasting power: Two to three hours. 

Colour: Clear

Size: 4.2 gram .15 oz

Price: $7.50 (US)

Availability: Online at their website.

Website: Sircuit Skin


Discontinued: No.

Limited Edition: No.

Rating: 4 out of 5


Ingredients: sunflower oil, beeswax, coconut oil, mango flavour oil, vanilla extract, aloe vera, tocopherol.

I first started using my Mangilla balm in winter and wasn't very impressed, it was hard and not very hydrating, so I put it away for a few months then pulled it out again when the weather was warmer. This is definitely a warm weather balm. With the warmer weather it's smooth, buttery, very hydrating and a pleasure to use. It's very creamy and feels lovely on my lips. 

I have no idea I bought mine from, however I can't find any Australian stockists so for those of you who live in Australia it may be difficult to get hold of. If you do find it somewhere, buy three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.