Monday 1 February 2016

Surya Brasil Chocolate & Mint Moisturizing Lip Balm

Texture: Smooth and creamy

Flavour: Chocolate and Mint

Fragrance: Chocolate and Mint

Finish: Slight shine

Lasting power: Two hours if I don't lick it off

Colour: Clear

Longevity: 24 months

Size: 4.25 gram

Price:  $6.60

Availability: I purchased my lip balm from Healthy Life Health Shop. They can also be purchased from the Surya Brasil website.

Website: Surya Body Care

Brand Contact: Here

Ingredients: organic sunflower seed oil, candelilla wax, fair trade certified cocoa butter, organic chocolate flavour, organic jojoba seed oil, organic peppermint essential oil, d-alpha tocopherol, bertholietia excelsa seed oil, ucuuba nut oil, astrocaryum murumura butter.

I am totally in love with this balm and really want to try all the other flavours. It's 100% natural and as it's beeswax free it's suitable for vegans.  I purchased it for the chocolate mint flavour, as you can imagine, it smells like an after dinner mint. 
The texture is lovely, smooth and very hydrating with a slight mint tingle for a few minutes after I apply.  My only complaint is that it's not very easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.